We believe our company is a great place to work. We have fun, we work hard and we care about the difference we make. If you see a job opening posted that matches up with your skillset and experience, we’d love to hear from you.
Contact us about this position
This position will perform maintenance on building interior and exterior surfaces and property grounds. Customer satisfaction and the ability to be a team contributor is required. This position will attend training programs and safety meetings, and seek education opportunities for personal growth and development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow company guidelines in delivering quality of work in way that reflects Signature’s Corporate Core Values
- Exhibit the ability to troubleshoot problem and find appropriate solutions
- Complete work on time and in an efficient manner
- Ability to walk properties for extended periods of time, taking care of grounds or doing general maintenance
- Willingness to serve as a contributing member of a team and handle emergency calls as scheduled, in rotation with other team members
- Experience in maintaining structural and aesthetic components of multi-family properties
- Participate in conducting monthly preventative maintenance as scheduled
- Ensure community and grounds are in good repair and provide a safe and attractive environment for residents
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid NC driver’s license and vehicle to use for work purposes
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for short distances
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders
- Work with electricity and chemicals such as paint, cleaning solvent
The fiduciary nature of the job necessitates a criminal and driver’s license background check, and a comprehensive drug and opiate screen.
Benefits include Paid Days Off, medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), holiday